Experience authentic ranch life with a
‘Tailor Made’ All-Inclusive Week
‘Tailor Made’ All-Inclusive weeks are the same package as all-inclusive weeks but on your own time frame (discounts do not apply to a “Tailor Made’ week).
Whether you’re looking to experience ranch life to the fullest, or to relax and reconnect with yourself, your family or with nature, a ‘Tailor Made’ All-Inclusive Ranch Stay at Burnt Well Ranch is the ultimate getaway. We are closed to any all/inclusive guests mid June-mid August and mid November-mid January (our vacation rentals are available any time), but will consider hosting groups of six or more during these off seasons. We will also consider scheduling ‘The Art of Marriage’ weeks during these two off seasons.
At Burnt Well, all-inclusive means all-inclusive. We don’t nickel-and-dime. There are no extra fees for local airport transportation, snacks or drinks. The only additional items you might need to cover are gift shop purchases and alcoholic beverages, as we are a bring-your-own facility.
Enjoy the Old West rustic flavor of our lodge-style guest hacienda featuring:
- 1,000 square foot great room with native rock fire place
- Covered porch & hot tub
- Two spacious bedrooms, each with their own private bath: The Rodeo Room, comfortably furnished for a family of four with a king size bed and a set of bunk beds & The Indian Room, family-ready with a queen size bed and two sets of bunk beds. (Don’t be misled by the size of our rooms, we are happy to take individuals as well. You, or your party, will have a private room!)
- Additional full bath with shower off of the great room to accommodate larger groups needing extra facilities.
- Laundry facilities
Here at Burnt Well, we have something fun for everyone! While you’re here, enjoy:
Unlimited horseback riding • Riding instruction • Cattle drives & cattle working • Roping instruction • Campfires • Horse shoes • Hiking • Bird watching • Star gazing • Billiards • Board games & puzzles
Burnt Well’s hearty cowboy dinners and suppers are home cooked with Chesser’s own natural beef and lamb. Breads, pastries and other grain products are from freshly ground grains. All dishes are from organic ingredients when possible, all prepared from scratch in Patricia’s kitchen. As part of your all-inclusive ranch stay you will be encouraged to join the Chessers for these old fashioned, family-style meals. For your stay, the lodge kitchen is stocked with drinks, snacks and your choice of breakfast foods that you will eat on your own.
Rates & Booking Information
|Adults||Kids (6 to 12 years old)||Kids (3 to 5 years old)||Kids (under 3 years old)|
|$545 for single||$545||$545||Free|
- Three day minimum
- For five-day stays, Sunday afternoon arrival (3:30 pm or later), Friday departure
- Free airport transfer from the Roswell Airport